Asset and Configuration Manager
Place of work: Sopot
To support IT operations of our customer – a leading multinational insurance group in Europe – we’re looking for motivated Process Managers for our IT Service Management team.
- Development of asset management policies/standards and their implementation within the organization,
- Development of measurement criteria and monitoring mechanisms to improve service and process quality,
- Proposals and implementation of improvements to the processes,
- Regular monitoring, audits and analysis of the Configuration Management System (CMS),
- Ensuring that policies, standards and processes are adhered to,
- Ensuring proper operability of interfaces and information flow between asset & configuration management and other service management processes,
- Reporting on the processes’ performance.
As a candidate you have:
- An academic degree or comparable professional experience, preferably in IT and/or process-oriented environment,
- Ability to integrate and cooperate in an international environment, assertiveness and teamworking skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Substantial experience in the complete lifecycle of IT services and IT operations processes according to ITIL, COBIT and/or other frameworks, including process design and implementation,
- Knowledge of the IT technologies, processes and infrastructures used in the market is desirable,
- Quick comprehension, efficient self-organisation, stress resistance and focus on results,
- Proven ability to lead smaller teams in results-driven activities,
- Willingness to travel in a European environment,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to speak German would be an advantage.