Place of work: Sopot
- experience with Microsoft Windows servers 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016,
- experience with Linux Servers Administration,
- experience with Identity & Access Management tools,
- experience with ForgeRock solutions,
- experience with IT Security concepts,
- experience with ELK stack especially Kibana,
- experience in enterprise environments and working method after ITIL.
- managing day to day support issues, but with the experience and responsibility to resolve more complex Incidents and Problems,
- work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s),
- prioritizing and managing workload effectively, managing several open incidents and problems,
- systems and performance monitoring,
- build automations to reduce manual workload,
- trend analysis and problem management,
- review of services, application delivery, patching,
work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service.