Incident & Problem Manager
Place of work: Sopot
To support IT operations of our customer – a leading multinational insurance group in Europe – we’re looking for motivated Process Managers for our IT Service Management team.
- Responsibility for the management and efficient execution of the incident management and problem management processes based on predefined KPIs.
- Development of measurement criteria and monitoring mechanisms to improve service and process quality,
- Proposals and implementation of improvements to the processes,
- Creation and continuous maintenance of process documentation,
- Constant operational monitoring on the scale of the SLA,
- Ensuring proper operability of interfaces and information flow between incident/problem management and other service management processes,
- Management of task forces in the troubleshooting process,
- Reporting on the processes’ performance.
As a candidate you have:
- An academic degree or comparable vocational training, preferably in IT and/or management,
- Ability to integrate and cooperate in an international environment, assertiveness and diplomatic skills,
- Strategic thinking, analytical thinking and abstract reasoning skills,
- Pronounced planning and organizational talent,
- Substantial experience in the complete lifecycle of IT services and IT operations processes according to ITIL, COBIT and/or other frameworks, including process design and implementation,
- Quick comprehension, stress-resistance and focus on results,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Ability to efficiently mitigate conflicts taking into account differing points of view of various stakeholders,
- Willingness to travel in a European environment,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to speak German would be an advantage.