IT Change Manager
Place of work: Sopot
To support IT operations of our customer – a leading multinational insurance group in Europe – we’re looking for motivated Process Managers for our IT Service Management team.
Responsibility for the management and efficient execution of the change management process based on predefined KPIs.
- Evaluation of RFCs (Requests for Change) according to necessity, urgency and complexity; authorization of change requests,
- Management, control and monitoring of change processing and its review (analysis and risk assessment),
- Critical assessment of all aspects of proposed changes, taking into account technical necessity and possible impact on the availability of business-critical services,
- Quality assurance of changes with regard to implementation, fallback and communication.
Preparation, leading and follow-up of CABs and Emergency CABs,
Ensuring transparency of planned changes and timely delivery of metrics and reports,
Creation and continuous maintenance of process documentation,
Collecting and introducing process improvements as well as supporting their implementation.
As a candidate you have:
- An academic degree or comparable professional experience, preferably in IT and/or process environment,
- Ability to integrate and cooperate in an international environment, assertiveness and teamworking skills,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Substantial experience in the complete lifecycle of IT services and IT operations processes according to ITIL, COBIT and/or other frameworks, including process design and implementation,
- Knowledge of IT technologies, processes and infrastructures used in the market is desirable.
- Quick comprehension, efficient self-organisation, stress resistance and focus on results,
- Proven ability to lead smaller teams in results-driven activities,
- Willingness to travel in a European environment,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to speak German would be an advantage.