Network and Security Applications Administrator
Place of work: Sopot
To support IT operations of our customer – a leading multinational insurance group in Europe – we are looking for a motivated and experienced Network and Security Applications Administrator to join our Network & Telecom Infrastructure team.
- Administer and maintain existing network & security applications within infrastructure team,
- Ensure network security,
- Monitor network infrastructure,
- Solve problems,
- Create technical documentation,
- Consult solutions,
- Implement solutions.
As a candidate you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of network protocols for OSI and TCP/IP models,
- Knowledge of IT network security,
- Knowledge of InfoBlox, Tufin systems,
- Experience in working with Network Security products like IDS/IPS (McAfee, FireEye, IBM or others),
- Experience in working with Security E-mail Gateways (Trustwave, FireEye or others),
- Understanding of Cloud environments & solutions and capability to integrate them in the network,
- Knowledge of applications monitoring the availability of network devices (Nagios, Zabbix, SCOM).
- Experience in a similar position,
- Good command of English (B1+).
You are an ideal match if you:
- Can easily connect with people, are communicative and open, and like working in a team,
- Want to develop your professional skills,
- Are a paragon of reliability and commitment in carrying out your tasks,
- Are efficient at organising your work,
- Are a natural when it comes to innovation and creativity.