Network Team Coordinator
Place of work: Sopot
To support IT operations of our customer – a leading multinational insurance group in Europe – we are looking for a motivated and experienced Network & Telecom Team Coordinator / Network & Telecom Team Lead to join our IT Infrastructure & Operations Management team.
- Lead Network & Telecom Operations team according to strategic guidelines and business requirements, ensuring that all projects and maintenance works are performed effectively resulting in high quality deliverables,
- Co-ordinate and manage the day to day activities of the team by monitoring and managing the distribution of the daily workload evenly across all team members,
- Maintain stable Network &Telecom infrastructure supporting company businesses,
- Facilitate efficient running of the team whilst proactively creating ideas for new services and solutions, improved operational processes and technical architecture for IT solutions,
- Steer and manage vendor and suppliers within Network & Telecom area,
- Contribute to the delivery of the IT project portfolio and Network provision across the business,
- Provide an escalation level for problem support, management, resolution and communication as appropriate.
As a candidate you have:
- An academic graduation or comparable professional training, ideally in IT and/or management,
- Strong technical knowledge within network & telecom IT area needed to lead the team,
- Extensive knowledge of IT network & telco technologies and infrastructures used on the market,
- Ability to integrate and cooperate in an international environment, teamworking skills,
- Quick comprehension, efficient self-organization, stress resistance and focus on results,
- Proven ability to lead smaller teams in results-driven activities,
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility,
- Willingness to travel in the European environment,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Fluent written and spoken English,
- Ability to speak German would be an advantage.