System (IDM) Administrator
Place of work: Sopot
To support IT operations of our customer – a leading multinational insurance group in Europe – we are looking for a motivated and experienced Systems Administrator (IDM) to join our Server Infrastructure team.
- Administer and maintain IDM system,
- Ensure system security,
- Work with external providers to solve problems,
- Create technical documentation,
- Consult and implement solutions,
- Support integration of new systems and products, including project support through all environments.
As a candidate you have:
- Experience in Linux administration,
- Very good knowledge of:
– Kerberos LDAP, and DNS,
– PAM, SSSD, Sudo,
- Knowledge of common script languages (Python) for Linux and API implementation,
- Understanding of network services and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, NTP).
- Experience in a similar position,
- Good command of English (B1+).
You are an ideal match if you:
- Are an expert in authentication scenarios with FreeIPA or RedHat IDM,
- Can easily connect with people, are communicative and open, and like working in a team,
- Want to develop your professional skills,
- Are a paragon of reliability and commitment in carrying out your tasks,
- Are efficient at organising your work,
- Are a natural when it comes to innovation and creativity.