Place of work: Sopot
To support IT operations of our customer – a leading multinational insurance group in Europe – we are looking for a motivated and experienced Systems Administrator to join our Server Infrastructure team.
- Administer and maintain existing Linux environment (mostly based on RHEL and Centos OS),
- Support (incident, problem and change-management) Linux-based server systems and integration of software components,
- Ensure systems security,
- Work with external providers to solve problems,
- Create technical documentation,
- Consult and implement solutions,
- Support integration of new systems and products, including project support through all environments.
As a candidate you have:
- Experience in Linux administration,
- Knowledge of systems management concepts and solutions for RHEL Linux and common LINUX distributions,
- Very good knowledge of Red Hat Satellite, Puppet or Ansible tower and meaningful Linux integration,
- Knowledge of common script languages (Python) for Linux and API implementation,
- Knowledge of Provisioning and for Linux and comprehensive automation,
- Understanding of network services and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, NTP),
- Experience with OS security (hardening).
- Experience in a similar position,
- Good command of English (B1+).
You are an ideal match if you:
- Can easily connect with people, are communicative and open, and like working in a team,
- Want to develop your professional skills,
- Are a paragon of reliability and commitment in carrying out your tasks,
- Are efficient at organising your work,
- Are a natural when it comes to innovation and creativity.